Prince George Industrial Lands
The region is home to a large manufacturing sector, which includes Wood Products, Machinery and Equipment, Chemicals and Plastics, as well as activities broadly ranging from Furniture to Food and Beverage Manufacturing. With abundant and affordable land available for development, superior transportation connectivity and a highly skilled and educated workforce, the region is an attractive location for companies looking to expand into larger operations and new markets.
About This Project
The Hart North site is located 30 km north of Prince George, adjacent to the CN Rail line and Highway 97. There is easy access to the Prince George International Airport and the Ports of Prince Rupert and Vancouver. A well-maintained industrial Forest Service Road runs through the entire site.
• Over 400 hectares (1,000 acres) of prime green field industrial land
• Parcels start at 40 hectares (100 acres)
• Water, natural gas, and 3 phase power located within or adjacent to site
The Clear Lake site is located 20 km south of Prince George. The site has very good access to Highway 16 and is in close proximity to the major transportation and utility corridors.
• Over 800 hectares (2,000 acres) of green and brown field industrial land
• 3 phase power available
• Parcel sizes can be designed to suit
The Isle Pierre is located 45 km west of Prince George and is in close proximity to major transportation networks and utility corridors. The CN rail line runs 0.5 km north of the site. The site is home to an operating sawmill.
• Over 400 hectares (1,000 acres) of green and brown industrial land.
• 3 phase power currently servicing the sawmill onsite
• River water may be sourced 1-2 km from site
The Willow Cale industrial site is located 2 km south of Prince George and is in close proximity to existing industrial development and utility corridors. The site is adjacent to the CN Rail line. The site is connected to Highway 97 and has access to the Prince George International Airport as well as the Ports of Prince Rupert and Vancouver.
• 340 hectares (840 acres) of prime industrial private land
• Parcels ranging from 32 to 160 hectares
• Power infrastructure onsite
• Process water 1 km from site
More Information Online
For more information on this project, visit:
Total value of investment will be determined by individual project specifications.
Estimated Project Start Date
All preliminary stages of the Crown Land disposition process have been completed for parcels identified for the first phase of development.
Estimated Completion Date
Development timelines will be determined by individual project specifications.
Economic Development Contact